Did you know we have a podcast, too?
Models: Meredith Hertlein and Stefanie Carrington – Step Outside Your Comfort Zone And Do Something Different If You Want To Make Change – Fashion For All – The SmartGlamour Podcast
In today's episode of Fashion For All – the SmartGlamour Podcast, I chat with my sisters, Meredith and Stefanie. They fall under the Model category of types of guests we chat with on the podcast. I'll let them introduce themselves properly. We chat about their experiences modeling for SmartGlamour, their relationships to fashion, how they intentionally speak and act in front of their children to promote positive body image, and their gems of advice or inspiration for folks on trying new things and role modeling positive behaviors. Enjoy our conversation!You can follow Meredith on Instagram at @minnima102 and Stefanie's Volleyball Club on Instagram at @NewYorkEliteVolleyballDon't forget to like, share, subscribe! And of course visit www.smartglamour.com—Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/smartglamour/message
- Models: Meredith Hertlein and Stefanie Carrington – Step Outside Your Comfort Zone And Do Something Different If You Want To Make Change
- Makers: Amy Voloshin – Knowing Your Values
- Models: Bethany Nicole – I Know What I Know. I've Done What I've Done. And I Am Who I Am.
- Media: Holly Chayes – We All Need To Save Ourselves Together
- Makers: Jennie Onisk – Just Make Something