Our September Model of the Month is Constance Smith! She has participated in multiple shoots, and shows over the years.
Let’s learn more about her!
1. Aside from occasionally modeling for SmartGlamour – what do you do?
I work full time as a Plus Model.
2. How did you get involved with the brand?
I was first introduced to SmartGlamour via social media. From there I went to a few castings for various projects and once casted I’ve been a proud member of The SmartGlamour family!
3. You’ve modeled for us multiple times – what makes you continue to come back?
It’s been a great experience each time. I love all the positivity on shoots and backstage during shows. The brand has been a positive platform for me as a larger sized model and so many others!
4. What does body positivity mean to you?
Loving yourself even on the bad days.
5. If there is a message you could put across to women/femmes/non binary folks through your modeling photos – what would that be?
Confidence is power that we are all equipped with. There is no need to look anywhere else because it’s already on the inside us.
6. What is your advice to people who would like to give modeling a try?
Research the modeling industry and network with other models. Practice, practice and practice!