Our July Model of the Month is Michelle! Michelle started with SmartGlamour by being part of our video campaign Clothing Can Heal. We then brought her back for our Spring 2018 runway and look book, and our swim shoot! Learn more about her below:
1. Aside from occasionally modeling for SmartGlamour – what do you do?
I am a Supervisor/ building inspector and mother of two.
2. How did you get involved with the brand?
I came across SmartGlamour through social media (instagram) and fell in love with your message instantly.
3. You’ve modeled for us multiple times – what makes you continue to come back?
Mallorie you are kindred spirit, your brand and what it stands for is absolutely amazing, and just the energy; being surrounded by the SG babes is magnetic.
4. What does body positivity mean to you?
Body positive to me means loving the skin you’re in right now! Regardless of what society tries to make you believe.
5. If there is a message you could put across to women/femmes/non binary folks through your modeling photos – what would that be?
Live your life for YOU!
6. What is your advice to people who would like to give modeling a try?
DO IT! Is it easier said than done? Absolutely. But how will you ever know if you never take the chance? Simply believe in yourself. You are the only one holding yourself back.